Tuesday, April 19, 2016

THE MINT&BERRY FLOWER MARKET

Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois
Hey guys,

I had the most wonderful Sunday in a while. Would you believe me if I said it was magical? I visited the Mint&Berry Flower market with Tissi, Mali and my boy. Local florists, street food and workshops between a sea of beautiful flowers while you had the opportunity to shop the new Mint&Berry spring/summer collection, which btw has the sweetest summer floral dresses and pieces that scream "we need spring, summer and sun"!


I got to pick out the cutest dress from Mint&Berry for the event, paired with navy striped jacket and real leather suede sandals with fingers crossed it wouldn't rain on Sunday.
My fear was in vain because the sun came out to play. I'm not going to lie, I did feel a little chill every now and then, as the market was situated right next to the Spree. But at the same time the sun would tickle my cheeks, I would look into his face and it was all good.
Just like that, it was all good.
It's crazy how so little can fill you with so much joy.

It was so good to see Nisi&Desi again. I really wish we could find time again for our girly sleepovers with our good friend Nadine. But these girls are busy and hard working. Their diligence is beyond and I admire them for that. I couldn't be more proud of them being the face of the Mint&Berry flower market.

Tissi, Mali, le boy and me had a good time and we shared a lot of laughs. Those kind that come from the bottom of your heart and the pit of your stomach. When we weren't laughing or sharing anecdotes, he'd patiently watch us take a billion selfies and shoot pictures. I often wondered if we seemed obnoxious and narcissistic and perhaps maybe a little shallow to him. Fashion bloggers.. We probably did to any third party.

But I knew he knew I was more than that.
Much deeper than that.

Yet I still feared he'd get bored on such a lovely day while all we did was take pictures. Not that we didn't enjoy the market or weren't present in the here and now. No it wasn't that. It's just that I usually don't have more than one or two girls watch while Mali takes my pictures, and even then it's another bird of the same feather. And they all get it, that "fashion blogging thing".
And every now and then I would check on him, and when he'd occasionally decide to gift with a smile, it was like he gave me everything.

Also how amazing are the pictures? Mali captured my look so perfectly. The atmosphere, the setting.. it all came together so well.

I couldn't be more thankful for these kind of days..
Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Lois Opoku mint and Berry lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforloisMint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforloisMint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois Mint&berry flower market lois Opoku lisforlois
ph.: me, ootd pics Mali, edited by me



TOTAL LOOK THANKS TO MINT&BERRY
Trenchcoat: H&M (20% on sale!)
Striped Jacket (beneath) I Gestreifte Jacke (untendrunter): THANKS TO Mint&Berry (25% sale!)
Earrings I Ohrringe: H&M
Dress I Kleid: THANKS TO Mint&Berry
Clutch: THANKS TO Mint&Berry (35% sale!)
Shoes I Schuhe: THANKS TO Mint&Berry


Love Lois xxx

1 comment:

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois