Friday, April 15, 2016

ESCADA BALI

Escada Eyewear Bali Lena Gercke lisforlois ESCADA x LENA GERCKE "BALI"

So in love with my new frames from Escada. The model is called Bali and it's a piece designed in collaboration with supermodel Lena Gercke. These shades are perfect for summer or the flurry of camera flashes by an angry paparazzi mob. Not that I need shades for the latter ;) 
I don't know why but they remind me of Hollywood and LA.. Strolls across Santa Monica Pier or Sunset BLVD, sun-kissed face and my Bali shades..
Summer can come.
Thank you Escada.

Escada Eyewear Bali Lena Gercke lisforlois Escada Eyewear Bali Lena Gercke lisforlois Escada Eyewear Escada Eyewear Bali Lena Gercke lisforlois Escada Eyewear Bali Lena Gercke lisforlois
ph.: Minnie

Sunglasses I Sonnenbrille: THANKS TO Escada Eyewear


Love Lois xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois