Monday, September 22, 2014

HIDDEN FOUNTAINS

Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois
Summer is definitely coming to an end in Berlin, although we enjoy the occasional hot days every now and then which were truly missed during the actual summer months and honestly it feels like August again. Something like September Summer?
I'm loving the backdrop of today's pictures. This huge ass fountain completely out of place. I have walked passed it. Several times. Often actually.
Anytime I'm on my way to my best Friends house after gym.

Sometimes you walk through the world, blind, completely shutting out your surroundings, and then you open your eyes and discover treasures. Treasures that have been there all along. Treasures you've seen ever so often before, but never took a minute to appreciate. And sometimes you happen to have you're camera along with you and you can capture those places, that moment.
It looks like I'm in Bali right? Oh Bali, I so desperately want to discover you.
This is my little Bali getaway right here in Berlin.
This is as close as I'll get to Bali this year.
I'm coming for you next year, Bali.
I've started saving.
Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois Lois Opoku Summer Outfit Berlin lisforlois
ph.:Mali <3

Shoes I Schuhe: Blink by Bronx THANKS TO Mirapodo
Top: THANKS TO Motel Rocks
Skirt: Zara
Rings I Ringe: THANKS TO Primark (same here)
Earings I Ohrringe: THANKS TO Primark
Body Chain: gift from Mali
Bag I Tasche: Zara




Love Lois xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow it looks so great! I love it really :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine tolle Kette ! :)
    ich hab auch so eine, aber die fällt leider immer wieder auseinander :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schönes Outfit und ein sehr schönes Lächeln :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow tolle Kette und überhaupt wundervoller Look die Farbe Rot stht dir ausgezeichnet :)

    Liebste Grüße, Julia
    www.chicchoolee.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois