Friday, November 01, 2013

#TGIF! TIME FOR FASHIONABLY CLICQUOT

Veuve Clicquot fashionably clicquot lisforlois
Veuve Clicquot fashionably clicquot lisforlois Veuve Clicquot fashionably clicquot lisforlois Veuve Clicquot fashionably clicquot lisforlois Veuve Clicquot fashionably clicquot lisforlois Veuve Clicquot fashionably clicquot lisforlois

What better way to start the weekend than with a bottle of champagne sent to you by Heinemann?? THANK YOU! The bottle was sent to me in celebration of the new Veuve Clicquot fashion atelier gracing the shopping windows of Heinemann Duty Free at the Copenhagen airport with limited edition bottles of Veuve Clicquot dressed up in mini skirts inspired by the female piece of clothing showcasing designs by Ole Yde under his label YDE, a designer who has previously presented his works at Copenhagen Fashion Week. This collaboration between Heinemann, Veuve Clicquot and designer Ole Yde is indeed quite Fashionably Clicquot. "Champagne meets Fashion"! Sadly I can't jet over to Copenhagen airport to have look at the windows myself, but what have we got the internet and instagram for right? (All hail to the power of internet!) If you happen be flying over Copenhagen any time soon, be sure to pop in Heinemann Duty Free, you might even win the YDE dress displayed in the windows.. I'm in no chance of winning the dress since I won't be boarding any plane to Copenhagen any time soon. However I will be enjoying my bottle of Veuve Clicquot this weekend. So I consider myself just as lucky!

As for my weekend plans? Might stop by the Designer Sale this weekend (1-3.Nov), but I'm too lazy to head over for some drinks at the Designer Sale cocktail tonight. Other than that tomorrow night I'm going to the Road To Amsterdam MTV EMAs kick off party thanks to Monster. And after that I really want to stop by Dustin, Jan, Mauri and Co's SXX Sells Mean Girls Halloween Edition party. No clue what to wear to the MTV party.. ughhh. But I'm feeling my golden heeled Zara Stilettos tonight. Maybe I'll wear those...

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!


Love Lois xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois