Monday, November 25, 2013

NEW CASES BY CASEABLE

caseable lisforlois caseable lisforlois caseable lisforlois

Been a crappy day for me today but whatever. I finally wanted to show you my new iPhone case and laptop sleeve. I designed my own with Caseable for my iPhone and Mac Book Pro. I loved creating my own cases. Once I got started I couldn't stop until I was done. I actually made the pattern myself out of a picture of Matthew Williamson's 35th Look from the Spring 2012 RTW Show which I then uploaded unto the Caseable case designer. I'm super happy with the outcome. The result was a little scaled for my laptop sleeve but the iPhone case turned out 1to1 with my design. I'm also happy that the colors turned out exactly as I planned. That was my biggest fear; that during actual printing colors might change. The cases themselves are of good quality.
Hands down, this service is great!
I've already decided that I will use my laptop sleeve as a clutch as well as it has a perfect size for that. See, multipurpose!

I think this a perfect idea with Christmas coming up and all. You can get all artsy and create your own designs or choose from pre made ones, but I think thats the beauty of Caseable, the freedom to create your own. And I'm thinking about giving my brother a voucher for christmas or so..

I got a little for something for those who want to get started right away!
Use the code lisforlois15 at check out to get a discount. It's valid until 06.12.13.

Good night people, gotta hit the pillows. Who am I kidding? Haven't left bed all day as I'm not feeling so good...

Have a good night.

Love Lois xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois