Tuesday, October 23, 2012

VISITING THE DESIGNER SALE



On the weekend I went to check out the designer sale. Unfortunately I didn't find anything amongst the masses of pieces and shoes, although the prices were quite alright. I met up with Laura and Eileen and her roomie Toko. We didn't stay long either, instead took so outfit pictures. Here's what I was wearing,
kindly captured by Laura. We took the pictures just under the bridge of the U-Bahn Gleisdreieck. It was a lovely day and probably the last day of "summer".
Judging from the weather today it's definitely "goodbye shorts!"


ph.: Laura




Blouse I Bluse : H&M
Shorts: Bershka
Bag I Tasche: Mama :)
Top: H&M
Bracelet I Armband: a gift
Shoes Schuhe: Mama :)
Watch Uhr: Primark


Love Lois xxx


10 comments:

  1. Die Shorts sehen spitze aus. Tolle Beine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really fun too bad they didn't have any pieces that caught you're attention. Great outfit you have going on in this post those shorts are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! I totally love your shorts :) following your amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the booties and you look very pretty! Great post and thanks for sharing hun! Come by soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich find dich einfach zuckersüß!

    Liebe Grüße,
    the.perfect.disease

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your sweet comment dear!
    Pity you couldn't find any nice pieces there =(
    Anyway you look lovely and i think you have a great style!
    Maybe wanna follow each other? I'm following you allready now by GFC =)

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. wie überhotnessmäßig du immer aussiehst loisi!

    love, carlinka

    www.goldenweek.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pity you couldnt find anything x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Das Outfit ist megaschön!! :)
    Aber war's dir nicht ein bisschen kalt?
    Bei uns hatte es die ganze Zeit um die 10 Grad. :/
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. toller look :) sieht supertoll aus.

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois