Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MANIKO S/S12 HAS GOT MY HEART

 
YOU GOT MY HEART baby!

I had the chance to look at three outfits from Manikó's S/S12 collection.
The collection uses a calm color palette: nudes, rosés and white. Pretty much candy colors quite in contrast to the whole color blocking we were wearing this summer.
The pieces are amazing, I really love the jackets. The first one has an awesome cut. As for the second one I love the fact that it's made from leather. I also admire the details on the blouse. Silver or golden tips seem to be very "in" atm.
I loved listening to the designer duo. They are amazing.
Also I'm completely in love with the first look! I sense another symptom of copy and paste here!
Can't wait to see the entire collection.


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovin, twitter and 

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! The skirt is gorgeous!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection, these colours are awesome:)))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I really like your blog.^^

    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    Please follow me if you're not already. I'd love to get more followers! I'll follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, so beautiful! :)
    xx

    http://joanne-beautifuladdiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois