Monday, September 12, 2011

300


Wow I've reached 300 followers on google friend connect!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! You are the best and I enjoy reading each and every comment from you, even if I'm really slow on answering :D
Without you this blog wouldn't be what it is and I still have so much ideas and developing to do.
Thanks for coming here everyday.
But above all thanks for all your support!!!

Remember you can always come talk to me on facebook or ask me questions on my formspring and listen to my blablabla on twitter :D LOVE YOU GUYS!!
I really appreciate it all :)

•••

Wow ich habe jetzt 300 Follower auf gfc!!! DANKE VIELMALS! Ihr seid die besten und ich habe immer viel Spaß dran, eure Kommentare zu lesen, auch wenn ich immer sehr langsam erst antworte :D
Ohne euch wäre dieser Blog, nicht wie er ist undich habe noch so viele Ideen und Weiterentwicklungen zu tun.
Danke, dass ihr jeden Tag hier her kommt.
Aber am meisten vielen Dank für eurer Unterstützung!!!

Ihr wisst, er könnt mich jeder Zeit auf Facebook anquatschen oder mir Fragen auf Formspring stellen und meinem Blablabla auf Twitter zu hören :D LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Ich weiß es echt zu schätzen :)


Love Lois xxx







follow me on bloglovinfacebook,

3 comments:

  1. congrats !!! 300 people on google plus 233 on facebook is fantastic!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :)
    And I'm happy to be one of those 300 followers!

    See you.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois