Thursday, March 10, 2011

ME LIKE ZARA



Zara is so amazing at the moment! I'm loving everything there. The shoes.. the bags.. the clothes... LOVE. The minimalistic cuts are so clean. And the color explosion is just my type and also perfect for color blocking. And for those who aren't ready to take on colored clothing just yet go for the accessories. I have the feeling they come in all colors of the rainbow at Zara atm :)
I'd really love to go shopping if I had some money...


And great news guys: For those who follow my twitter already know on what a lucky strike I am at the moment (detailed posts to come once my wins arrive. Yes exactly winS. I have many :D). But tomorrow I'm going to the premiere of I am Number Four AND I GET TO MEET ALEX PETTYFER IN FLESH!!
Am I lucky or what?! :D
But first I need to write my politics exam tomorrow and hold my maths presentation... wonder if I can concentrate, when I know a few hours later I'm meeting Mr. Sexy ;)

•••

Zara ist so toll im Moment! Ich liebe alles da. Die Taschen... die Schuhe... die Sachen... LIEBE.
Die minimalistischen Schnitte sind so sauber. Und die Farbexplosion ist einfach mein Ding und natürlich perfekt fürs colorblocking. Für die, die sich noch nicht so richtig an farbige Klamotten trauen, können es ja mal mit farbigen Accessoires probieren. Ich hab das Gefühl, als gäbe es die in allen farben des Regenbogens im Moment bei Zara :)
Ich würd so gern dort jetzt einkaufen gehen, hätte ich Geld...


Und tolle Neuigkeiten Leute: Für die, die mich auf twitter verfolgen, wissen bereits, dass ich auf einer Glücksträhne bin (detaillierte Post folgen sobald meine Gewinne ankommen. Ja, das ist richtig. Meine GewinnE. ich hab viele :D ). Aber morgen gehe ich zur Premiere von Ich Bin Nummer Vier UND WERDE ALEX PETTYFER IN FLEISCH UND BLUT TREFFEN!!!
Bin ich ein Glückspilz oder was?!
Aber zu erst muss ich meine PW Klausur schreiben und meine Mathe Presentation halten... ob ich mich morgen konzentrieren kann, wenn ich weiß, dass ich Mr. Sexy ein paar Stündchen später treffen werde ;)


Love Lois xxx






follow me on bloglovin, twitter and fashiolista.

6 comments:

  1. oooh, I'm loving Zara too atm :)
    Have an awesome time at the premier!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Zara, beautiful collections however I will give a quick a comment on the pink trousers, they're a linen like material, and after one or two washes the material looks shocking, I bought them in black and the pockets inside started fraying, they look beautiful on though ♥

    *following your blog*

    Eda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that red maxi skirt! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sieht ja sehr vielversprechend aus:) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like zara 2! :) Those clothes looks so great! :)

    www.thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots, I like Zara too :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and make my day :) Thank you for all your amazing comments! I read each and everyone of them xxx Love Lois